01.03.2014 - 25.02.2015
SELF EMPLOYMENT III
SELF EMPLOYMENT III - Promoting sustainable employments III and supporting the government in implementation of the operational plan for active labour market measures 2014
Period of implementation: 03/2014 – 02/2015
Partners: Ministry of labor and social policy (coordinator)
Employment Service Agency of RM
Agency for Promotion of the Entrepreneurship of the Republic of Macedonia
Description of the project:
APERM is actively involved in the Self-employment Programme with grant since 2007 and for each upcoming year standard letter of agreement is signed with UNDP regulating the obligations of the signers. Self-employment Programme provides advisory and financial support to generate 950 sustainable employments respectively 950 self- employments in 900 small businesses established.
The purpose of this program is the activation of the labor market and job creation by stimulating demand in the labor market, alignment of supply and demand of labor in accordance with the needs of the labor market, improving the supply of labor, and reducing the grey economy.
Self-employment Programme is implemented through a set of steps and activities:
- pursue a public call for applications;
- provision of public information concerning the opportunities under the programme;
- training in developing business ideas and entrepreneurship skills to initially selected candidates;
- support in development of business plan;
- development of criteria, evaluation and selection of developed business plans;
- Assistance in registration of firms and provision of small capital grants to the registered firms through delivery of necessary equipment and/or materials.
Type of services provided:
Aapplicants interested in the self-employment programme are registered by the Employment Service Agency. Once the selection/pre-screening is undertaken, the successful candidates receive training on business planning and management; access to financial markets, marketing and promotion. Subsequently, through a voucher scheme, the business consultants of the Agency for Promotion of Entrepreneurship (APERM) provide support to the successful candidates in developing their business ideas into business plans.
top of the page